Saturday, March 12, 2011

After You Believe: Why Christian Character MattersAfter You Believe: Why Christian Character Matters by N.T. Wright

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This is one of my continuing self-education efforts, a textbook in my ongoing interest-driven Theology course. It takes a little more mental and intellectual effort than some of the enjoyable fiction choices I make, but it has a correspondingly greater increase in benefit. I find reading well-thought-out theology, or apologetics, can help me to re-affirm my belief, and lead me to more easily make unselfish (and therefore worshipful) decisions, and do things for others.
Page 108, "a glad and unworried trust in the creator God" leads to "a glad and generous heart toward others."



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment